PHASE 2 – BEGINS OCTOBER 4
Building will be opened to staff, in-person worship and small groups/renters (maximum of 25 people) with everyone wearing a mask and keeping appropriate social distancing.
OFFICE – Monday to Thursday – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
EVENING – Monday to Thursday – 5:30 to 9 pm and Saturday & Sundays (talk to office)
1. Pre-register to attend in-person worship:
i. Link to the Worship Registration Form
ii. Complete the pre-registration checklist and submit.
b. Via Telephone
i. Contact Collier’s Office Administrator from Monday to Thursday between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. for the next following Sunday.
ii. Respond to the pre-registration checklist questions.
2. On Sunday, access Collier via the main reception entrance:
- Wearing a mask (show off your color and different styles!)
- Maintaining physical distancing requirements of 2m or 6 ft.
- Check in at the reception desk to confirm your registration.
- Get temperature taken by a volunteer.
- Proceed to sanctuary via the side door (bringing all your belongings).
- Sit in the seat/pew directed by the Usher.
- Follow worship service on the screen or on your phone or iPad online (may have limited bulletin).
- Participate by non-touch ways of passing the peace; there will be no congregational singing.
- After worship leave reverently your offering/donations in the plates at the door.
- Exit the sanctuary as directed by Ushers through the back doors leading to Collier Street (taking all your belongings).
- Wait outside the building to be picked up.
- Continue hosting, coordinating meetings and workshops online.
- Consider using the building for small groups and rentals with a maximum of 25 persons.
- There will be no nursery, children and youth programs.
- There will be tracking of all persons in the building for small groups/rentals.
- Post signs.
- Encourage users to change signs on rooms after use – green is ready for use and red is not ready as yet.
- Continue cleaning of spaces before and after use (encourage participants to clean the area before and after use with sanitization material.
- Ensure adequate supplies are available for cleaning.
- The building will be closed immediately after any one has contracted the COVID-19 virus on our premises.
Encourage persons over 60, and the most vulnerable, to stay home and participate in online activities.
We will get through this together!